R E T R I B U T I O N

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story Arcania Guild

3 posters

If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o

ashleydx
    ashleydx

If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o Empty If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o

Post by ashleydx Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:53 pm

this is only an idea but if u want to put in a chatbox in here just ask me and ill send u some links to help u cuz when we could all chat while maple is in a long shutdown for sever checks and stuff like that Very Happy.

heres the website of the old guild i created but ima shut it down soon since no one uses it T^T.

so yea just ask me in game or something and ill hook u ups Very Happy.

http://tempests.forumotion.com/ copy and paste that link the only thing im trying to figure out is to put in a mp3 player in forum then we can all add songs and prob some games Very Happy. anyways ttyl

oh and if u want to decorate dif skins for forum i can help u with that also.
    Cloudy
    Cloudy

If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o Empty Re: If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o

Post by Cloudy Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:06 pm

We already know about Xat. We were thinking of it aswell. Thanks anyways.
    Hawksfire

If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o Empty Re: If u need help with forum: for guild leader o>o

Post by Hawksfire Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:31 am

You should talk to Desu or Cloud about that stuff, I've only worked with Invisionboards and vBulletin so I have no idea how to use this forum. I'm a horrible leader :3
    ashleydx
    ashleydx

Post by ashleydx Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:47 am

mmmmk o>o

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:06 pm