R E T R I B U T I O N

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maple Story Arcania Guild

4 posters

Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS

Cloudy
    Cloudy

Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS Empty Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS

Post by Cloudy Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:02 am

Please Read Before Posting A Application!

In this thread, there will be a list of rules and agreements of becoming a Junior Master.
    This was created to tell you if you can 'handle' such a job. As 'handle' we don't just mean expelling and inviting people in. We mean to 'handle' the main rules.

As a Junior Master, you are just as everyone. Not higher or better. With the words 'Jr. Master' beside you, it doesn't mean that you can abuse your powers.
    Some Examples ;
    "Give me 100k or i will expel you" or "I can delete you or demote you whenever i can"

Sentence ;
    1st Time : Warning
    2nd Time : Verbal Warning
    3rd Time : Demoted For 4 Days. (Will be Promoted back after that 4 days)
    4th Time : Demoted For 2 Weeks. (Will be Promoted back after 2 weeks)
    5th Time : Demoted for 3 Weeks. (Will be Promoted back after 3 weeks)
    6th Time And Over : Staff Decision.

As a Junior Master, all rules still remain as is. The rules still apply and will never change to anyone what so ever. If you think that it is no worry to break a rule since you are a Jr, its not.

As a Junior Master, you will never invite anyone to the Guild without our permission. The reason being, is because we will get filled up with unknown ed people and it will be all over the place.

Desu
    Desu
    Admin

Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS Empty Re: Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS

Post by Desu Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:17 pm

You give too many chances. I would say if they did that once, they would be demoted for a few days, twice they would be expelled. We don't want the guild running rampant with people who do that often because of our leniency.
    ChocoGears
    ChocoGears

Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS Empty Re: Junior Master ; Rules, Agreements and TOS

Post by ChocoGears Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:09 pm

Desu, now let's not be too hard on people because I'd think people would leave because of the behavior we don't like. I mean the first 2 warnings are good/nice and the 3 should be like being demoted for 1 week or a week and a half. And, the final warning would be like being demoted for 1 month or longer. (Permanent if necessary) So, we shouldn't be that harsh, but if someone get's close to that fourth strike you should monitor them closely. That's just my take on the situation.

~Happy New Years~ afro affraid
    Cloudy
    Cloudy

Post by Cloudy Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Choco, we don't really care if the person leaves.
    If they are abusing you, and they don't leave, they would keep on doing it until we actually expel them.
    Desu
    Desu
    Admin

Post by Desu Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 am

ChocoGears wrote:Desu, now let's not be too hard on people because I'd think people would leave because of the behavior we don't like. I mean the first 2 warnings are good/nice and the 3 should be like being demoted for 1 week or a week and a half. And, the final warning would be like being demoted for 1 month or longer. (Permanent if necessary) So, we shouldn't be that harsh, but if someone get's close to that fourth strike you should monitor them closely. That's just my take on the situation.

~Happy New Years~ afro affraid
    That's still too lenient, letting on that we give people too much leniency will cause people abusing their powers running rampant.
    Honestly, 2 chances is enough, I personally wouldn't stand to be in a guild where people are making you give them money to stay in (Example) or expel people for no reason. Therefore we should make it strict for junior masters. Make it hard for them to become one (Trusted, etc.) and easy for them to lose it. It may seem strict, but it'll keep the guild occupated.
    Hawksfire

Post by Hawksfire Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:00 am

Temporary Demotion is like halfway nipple cripple, it'll hurt but they won't learn anything. We should change that punishment to something more uh productive, so they would have to help the guild in some way like Community Service, just to the guild.
    Desu
    Desu
    Admin

Post by Desu Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:01 am

Hawksfire wrote:Temporary Demotion is like halfway nipple cripple, it'll hurt but they won't learn anything. We should change that punishment to something more uh productive, so they would have to help the guild in some way like Community Service, just to the guild.
    I agree with that somewhat, but what i'm getting at is 6 "community services" and they won't learn. I recommend maybe 1 of such, and then perma demotion.
    This will make sure they do not continue, e.g: if they can pay for the community service (example being paying 1m to the guild because of their infraction) as community service. If they know we aren't lenient, they will know they mustn't do stuff as such.
    Hawksfire

Post by Hawksfire Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 am

3 Community Services at the most and the requirement each time drastically increases.
    Cloudy
    Cloudy

Post by Cloudy Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:19 am

I don't see any way to help the Guild.

Paying the money? Its an okay option, but i don't recommend prices over 500k.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:25 am